Welcome to the Geoenvironmental Engineering Group website. We conduct research on environmental geochemistry with a focus on metal speciation and behavior in the environment; spectroscopic applications on soil, waste and construction material characterization; brownfield redevelopment and environmental justice. Check out our pages for more!
- Looking To The Netherlands As The Transportation “Gold Standard” January 14, 2021
- Senior Design Journey 2021: Using Lung Scans and Algorithms to Diagnose COVID-19, Part 1 December 23, 2020
- School of Engineering to Launch New Multidisciplinary Major in Fall 2021 December 18, 2020
- Senior Design Journey 2021: Bringing More Lyman Orchards Pies to the Masses, Part 1 December 10, 2020
- Thanksgiving Message From The Dean November 25, 2020